The recessed area for private keys is 3/4″ round.
- Download a template from online to print 3/4″ rounds. (Something like this http://www.avery.com/
avery/en_us/Templates-%26- Software/Templates/Labels/ Round-Labels/Round-Label-24- per-4×6-sheet-5408_Microsoft- Word.htm?N=4294963707% 204294965712&refchannel= 17aa3ae5c1b72210VgnVCM10000021 18140aRCRD)
- Print your private key using this template.
- Print the first 6 characters of your public key using this template as well (best to print repeatedly on 5 lines in the circular template so you are assured of the key being visible through the hologram window.
- Cut out the 3/4″ circles. (You can use scissors BUT, I recommend for a few bucks you buy something like this from a craft store http://www.michaels.com/
recollections-lever-punch- circle/M10358843.html?dwvar_ M10358843_color=White#start=2)
- Place the cutout with the private key face down in the recessed area, cover with the first 6 charcters of the public key facing up and cover with the hologram, make sure your public key characters are visible.
- Destroy any copies of the private key and load the address.